Flexible Rubber Keyboards for Your Computer

usb-flexible-keyboard.jpg

I bet you are bored of using those traditional plastic body keyboards for your computer. Just imagine how much fun it would be if you could just crumple up your keyboard like a piece of paper. It could also be useful for you if you just fold your keyboard so that it fits in your backpack and thats where flexible rubber keyboards come in and do the job.

5 Flexible Rubber Keyboards For Your PC

I am reviewing 5 flexible rubber keyboards which can give your personal computer a slightly unique touch. The good thing about these flexible keyboards is that they are made out of rubber plastic and you can easily bend them or rotate them in case you want to take them with you. They are also water-proof and if you spill any liquid over them it would not affect their functionality at all.

1. USB Wireless Roll-Up Keyboard

usb-wireless-flexible-keyboard.jpg

This is the 2.4GHz Multimedia Wireless Roll-Up USB Keyboard. This keyboard is virtually indestructible and water-proof.

2. USB Simple Flexible Keyboard

usb-simple-flexible-keyboar.jpg

USB Simple Flexible Keyboard is an easy-to-handle portable and soft USB keyboard which does not make any sound while typing.

3. USB Flexible Blue Keyboard

usb-flexible-blue-keyboard.jpg

This is a simple Blue USB Flexible Keyboard which is made of high quality silicone. It can also be washed and is hygienic.

4. Coke USB Rubber Keyboard

usb-rubber-keyboard.jpg

Coke USB Rubber Keyboard has got a quick tactile key action and is more comfortable than traditional hard plastic keyboards.

5. Qwertz USB Flexible Keyboard

usb-flexible-qwerty.jpg

Qwertz USB Flexible Keyboard is a keyboard based on the “qwertz” layout. It fits easily in your briefcase, backpack or notebook carrying bag and you don’t have to worry about any sharp edges.

Image + Product Coutesy: UsbGeek

Comments

comments

• Ponn Sabra July 4, 2007, 7:43 pm

This is so awesome!

We just got a 37″ HDTV this weekend and set it up to our wireless PC.

But, having to lug around our wireless keyboard to the couch is such a pain in the butt…hmm, any rubber wireless mice available 😉

Great comparison post too. Which one do have, if any yet?

• Cold Fire July 4, 2007, 8:34 pm

lol … sucky keyboards 😛 they’re more like for children … who spoil their keyboard by spilling water or some luquid over them 😛

• Tord_baardsen April 3, 2011, 7:19 pm

or maybe to travle with ? smallminded as hell

• Gili July 4, 2007, 11:34 pm

Nice one, stumbled it :)

• Unimpressed July 5, 2007, 9:20 am

i agree that rubber keyboards are handy, BUT you didnt review anything. Id say that that all you did was cut and past some pics and then expressed how great you think rubber keyboards are. I would like to see an actual review that points out drawbacks and flaws not just random “rubber keyboards are great” or “holy S*** it folds”.

Next time if you are going to post a review do it right.

• Mr.Byte July 5, 2007, 10:58 am

It looks more like a toy :) ….Will be helpful for travelers

• Rubber January 2, 2009, 9:11 pm

These things are great inventions! Now I can get the sick bacteria off of my keyboard by washing it.

• Dj Flush July 5, 2007, 5:53 pm

Ponn Sabra I don’t have any one of these keyboards yet but I am soon planning to order the Coke one online.

Cold Fire Heheh I do 😛

Gili Thanks man

Unimpressed There was nothing much to review about these keyboards dear friend but still I like your honest opinion and I will make sure I make my reviews more descriptive from next time.

My.Byte lol Indeed :) Toy Gadget

• Cold Fire July 5, 2007, 10:17 pm

Unimpressed For me the post was great and very much informative. I don’t think there is much product explanation needed as the keyboards are the real thing to display here and Dj Flush did it quite well by giving more emphasis to the images. Great post Flush :)

• Madhur Kapoor July 6, 2007, 2:15 am

wow ,wont typing be a problem using them .

• indya July 6, 2007, 4:36 pm
  • Greg July 17, 2007, 6:55 pm

I agree with Unimpressed. My issue with this review is it says absolutely nothing about key layout and compounds that issue by showing no picture of the keyboards unrolled. Of course, this seems to be a general problem with keyboard reviews. A shift key the size of a number or letter key is, for instance, a real problem and this does indeed vary between the roll-up keyboards on the market.

-Greg

• Covarr July 24, 2007, 8:00 am

Number five is in fact not a qwerty keyboard but the much less common “qwertz” layout, used primarily in German-speaking areas.

• Dj Flush July 24, 2007, 1:53 pm

Covarrr Hey thanks a lot to pin-point that thing out because I was not aware of the “Qwertz” Layout and I thought it to be a typo of the “Qwerty” Layout therefore I put that in.

I have fixed it and once again thanks for contributing :)

• Tana August 29, 2007, 5:07 am

I guess this cutie will be included in my wish-list for the next month or two!

• Dj Flush August 29, 2007, 8:12 am

This sure is a beauty 😀

• Abhishek October 20, 2007, 11:05 am

Really nice ones…I wish I could have one of them…do u have any idea how much they cost?

• Dj Flush October 22, 2007, 2:14 am

I wish I knew their exact market prices but unfortunately I don’t. I assume they are just a bit expensive than normal keyboards but not really very high in price.

• danielle November 28, 2007, 12:34 am

Haha these keyboards are so me-proof…Yeah I agree with the person that said childish but if you’re really clumsy its a good idea to have one.

• Tempus_Fugit March 8, 2008, 10:31 pm

Oops! didn’t see you all wanted a price. Well the one i have was $31 US from TigerDirect. And the shift key issue is not much of a problem. There are 2 shift keys in the same place so instead of 1 big 1 its 2 smaller ones. (Follow Link)

• DamionKutaeff March 23, 2008, 2:26 am

Hello everybody, my name is Damion, and I’m glad to join your community, and wish to assist as far as possible.

• Mike April 7, 2008, 12:12 pm

I have the USB Wireless Roll-Up Keyboard i am using right now to type this, the key board is not to bad, the only problem i have with it is, the spacebar has to be hit just right for it to space words, also if you hit a key some times it will add two of the same letter and if you do not hit the key right in the middle and off the the side the letter will not type, i find my self hitting the blank keys next to the spacebar and not hitting the space bar it self i can’t figger out what the keys are for next to the spacebar, and thre are two spacebars and not just one that seems to geting the way of my typing, but over all it is a nice keybord that is very ez to clean and to store away to make more room.

• imprettyunimpressedtoo June 5, 2009, 3:27 am

this keyboard sucks on a real keyboard i type 87 wpm on this only 53wpm and wtf is up with the small shift key these keyboards are really just a toy for soiled children thats why i gave it to my son. he hated it so much he told me i cud have it… now its garbage

• julylee July 15, 2009, 7:07 am

Many thanks for your email.

This is July Lee from China Victory who will handle the business in future and work with you.

Hope we can have a good cooperation in future.

For your information, we are the chinese largest roll keyboard and roll piano producer. Meantime, we have already become the dependable partner with many many famous customers, such as Walmart, Carrefour, GE, Jay-Tech, Multilaser, Media-Tech and Intel etc. Until now we have accumulated more than 11 years experience in this field and possessed more than 300 professional stuff.Now, all our roll keyboard and roll piano have already passed the CE, FCC and RoHS certifictions.Currently we export about 150,000pcs flexible keyboards per month and 80,000pcs roll pianos per month respectively, which can well prove our most competitive prices and dependable qualtiy.

Here, we have prepared our CE& ROHS certificate as atttachment for your confirmation :

We have not any show room on HK office,Please feel free visit to our factory at any time.

MOQ 500pcs.

FOB shenzhen China

CE, FCC and RoHS approved
    Any color is available
    Any layout is available

USB connection
    Leading time: 8 workings days
    Warranty: one year

Please feel free contact me at any time if you have any question.

Yours Faithfully

July Lee

China Victory International Enterprise Ltd.

TEL: 86-755-29548250 ext 813

Mobile Phone:86-0-13632631393

FAX.: 86-755-29548310

EMAIL:sales7@szcgtech.com / lishaoyan006@163.com

MSN: lishaoyan006@hotmail.com

SKYPE:July_tianyutek

WEB 1: http://szcgtech.preview.alibaba.com

WEB 2: http://www.szcgtech.com

ADD.:No.11building A,Hongtian Jinyuan Industrial Park, Shajing Town,Baoan District,Shenzhen, China

• julylee July 15, 2009, 12:07 pm

Many thanks for your email.

Hope we can have a good cooperation in future.

MOQ 500pcs.

FOB shenzhen China

CE, FCC and RoHS approved
    Any color is available
    Any layout is available

USB connection
    Leading time: 8 workings days
    Warranty: one year

Please feel free contact me at any time if you have any question.

Yours Faithfully

July Lee

China Victory International Enterprise Ltd.

TEL: 86-755-29548250 ext 813

Mobile Phone:86-0-13632631393

FAX.: 86-755-29548310

EMAIL:sales7@szcgtech.com / lishaoyan006@163.com

MSN: lishaoyan006@hotmail.com

SKYPE:July_tianyutek

WEB 1: http://szcgtech.preview.alibaba.com

WEB 2: http://www.szcgtech.com

• Bunny July 22, 2009, 10:46 pm

i just got one today ^-^

• DEEPSHEK September 5, 2009, 11:56 am

I LOVE THE SLICON KEYBOARD AFTER I FINISH USING IT ON THE COMPUTER .. ITS ALSO A USEFUL SEX TOY I ROLL IT UP AND SHOVE IT UP MY ANUS FEELS SO GOOD

• areapal December 9, 2009, 11:09 am

amazing yaar! for a modern world this kind of flexible keybord is useful one. may i know where to buy?

• Taylor December 13, 2009, 6:56 pm

Personally, I think they are sort of hard to adjust to.
    Simply because I like to gently tap the keys and that doesn't exactly go over well with the this particular invention. Also, because I like putting my keyboard in my lap and typing. But if you want something that is pleasing to the eye, the rubber key board is the way to go! Lol, it is pretty neat.
    Once you are used to this keyboard you may find yourself enjoying it. I wouldn't really rely on this keyboard if you do not have a hard surface under it.

I have this one by the way, Qwertz USB Flexible Keyboard

• Taylor December 13, 2009, 11:56 pm

Personally, I think they are sort of hard to adjust to.

I have this one by the way, Qwertz USB Flexible Keyboard

• Bryce May 3, 2010, 4:16 pm

i bet it is very comfortable on your hands

• Bryce May 3, 2010, 9:16 pm

i bet it is very comfortable on your hands

• Georgia May 11, 2012, 1:54 am

I’ve just completed a search to find this keyboard.  My neurologist has one and he loves it.  I like the fact that it is much easier to clean than the standard keyboard. I am planning on purchasing one!  WTG!