http://blogs.ghostdub.de/?p=Binary-Options-Platforms-On-Autopilot Binary Options Platforms On Autopilot
http://fromvalskitchen.com/?p=Binary-Option-India-Full Binary Option India Full
- Open your MegaVideo video in your browser and let it load fully
- After you are done watching the video online, go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Settings -> View Files (For IE)
- Now you will get a large size file with long name and unknown type there
- Copy and paste that file at desktop, this file is the video file in flv format
- Rename it with flv extension, say e.g. MyMega.flv
I have tested the trick myself and it works great. See the screen below to get an idea what the file looks like and where to look for it (I tested the trick on Internet Explorer)
- Download and use FLV Player as you will be needing it to watch the downloaded videos.
- Remember to close all browsers and applications while trying to copy the video file
Make sure you perform this trick using Internet Explorer and not Firefox. For Firefox users, they will have to manually themselves locate the Temporary Internet Files folder in order to get this trick to work.
Don’t forget to bookmark the post for future reference 🙂