http://dougbeckers.com/?p=The-Schedule-Of-Supply-And-Demand-On-Forex The Schedule Of Supply And Demand On Forex
http://simonblog.com/?p=Forex-To-Leave-A-Response Forex To Leave A Response
http://tildehost.com/?p=Binary-Options-Short-Term-Signals-Bosts-Pro Binary Options Short Term Signals Bosts Pro
http://dougbeckers.com/?p=Binary-Options-No-Deposit-Bonus-Special-Reversal-Strategy Binary Options No Deposit Bonus Special Reversal Strategy
http://automotorblog.com/?option=Market-Capacity-Forex Market Capacity Forex
- Open the Backups manager in your cPanel and click “Generate/Download a Full Backup”
- For Backup destination choose “Remote FTP Server (Passive Mode Transfer)”
- Enter the FTP server, username and password
- Enter the FTP server port (this is usually “21”)
- Leave Remote Dir field empty
- Hit “Generate Backup”
Your backup will now be passively generated and transfer from server to server using the net2ftp protocol. If you don’t see this option in your cPanel then you need to ask your host to enable it.
SSH is a network protocol that allows data to be exchanged over a secure channel between two computers. Now a days nearly every web host provides this on request. You will need the PuTTy client to connect to your server via SSH.
Once you are connected via PuTTy just follow the instructions:
- Login to server 1 via SSH and open the folder which you want to backup e.g.
- Make a compressed archive out of this folder using the command
tar -cvf sitepack.tar ./
- Login to server 2 via SSH and use the command below to fetch the backup from server
- Now uncompress the archive using the command
tar -xvf sitepack.tar
- To check the hirearchy of files and their permissions, use the command
FlashFXP is one of those few FTP clients which allow you to transfer files through FTP from one server to another without downloading them to your local PC first.
I haven’t ever tried it myself but it is one of the most recommended FTP software across the Internet. You can download it from here.
4. SST Web Script
SST is basically a server to server file transfer PHP web script. It is really useful as I have used it myself several times however it is recommended for small backup/file transfers. It has a complete GUI which lets you operate it easily. You need to install this on server 2 (the server where you want to download your backup)
Download the script from Sizlopedia.
Thats all! I knew only 4 best techniques to transfer files/backup from server to server. If you have any more, please share in the comments.