http://adelaidedivewreck.com/?option=First-Binary-Option-Review-System-21 First Binary Option Review System 21
http://tildehost.com/?p=As-The-Pensioner-Can-Earn-Good-Money As The Pensioner Can Earn Good Money
http://adelaidedivewreck.com/?option=100-Win-Best-Binary-Options-Canada 100 Win Best Binary Options Canada
http://danstasiewski.org/?option=Making-Quick-Money-In-The-Stock-Market Making Quick Money In The Stock Market
Here are some interesting facts from the map:
- 16% of countries had ‘war’ as their most common word, including nearly all of western Europe.
- 1/4th of all countries had their most common word be a colonial power. Of these, Britian had the most, with 16 countries.
- Nobility goes by different names in different places. 20 countries had either ‘sultan’, kingdom’, ‘dynasty’, or ’empire’.
- Some countries’ most common word was the name of a nearby country. Don’t be fooled: ‘Hungary’ is actually Slovakia, ‘India’ is Pakistan, ‘Ethiopia’ is Eritrea, and ‘Indonesia’ is East Timor.
- Very few countries are labeled after the name of their pre-colonial, indigenous population, but their are some exceptions.
The full, 12,500 pixel version of the map can be accessed here.