Aug 30, 2007:

tigopedia-reloaded-theme.png

Finally! after a hard work of almost 5 months Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0 is ready to go Live. This is one of my dream projects in which I have put my heart and soul. I have worked day and night to give it the most unique features that a WordPress theme should have and I must say I am satisfied with my work.

WordPress Theme: Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0

Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0 is a wordpress theme that has been designed in accordance to Web 2.0 looks and standards and it also helps you increase your blog revenue. Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0 is the new version of Tigopedia Reloaded 1.0 which was previously based on the architecture of Tiga theme however Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0 is based on a new stand alone architecture designed by me in a period of 5 months that uses widgets as the base.

Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0

Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0 brings whole new set of features and accessories. The theme has been tested for about 2 months by more than 50 bloggers and the current release turns out to be the most stable one. The current release of Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0 has a million bug fixes, new features and a new glossy web 2.0 layout. Here are some of the salient features of the theme:

• Web 2.0 Looks: Tigopedia Reloaded 1.0 was indeed sleek but Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0 is more Web 2.0ish and has more bright and good looking color combinations
  • Web 2.0 Logo: The theme comes packed with a Web 2.0 logo that will match every blog and can be easily replaced with a custom one
  • Social Bookmarks Integration: The theme comes integrated to the most famous social networks like Digg, Del.icio.us, StumbleUpon etc so your users can easily bookmark your posts instantly
  • Widget Compatibility: This theme is fully compatible with default WordPress widgets and can easily customized for compatibility with custom widgets
  • Rounded Corners: The theme has rounded corners and curvy element edges which gives it a very sleek and sexy design look
  • Better Navigation: The theme now has a horizontal menu which provides better page navigation for your users and makes your blog more organized
  • Database Free: The theme does not use a cent of your WordPress Database which makes it fast and keeps your database clean from over stuffed theme settings
  • SEO Optimized: The theme has been designed according to advanced SEO rules. The headings, title tags, and links have been embedded in such a way that makes it easy for search engine spiders to crawl your blog and give it a higher ranking
  • High Content Visibility: The new version gives your readers more clarity and high content visibility. The content is well organized and the fonts/colors make your blog easy to read and understand.
  • Bug Fixes: Million bugs and glitches have been fixed in the new version. This version is the most light, fast loading and stable yet
  • Comments System: The new comments system in this new release is much more stable, not over-stuffed with useless colors and graphics and is compatible with plugins like MyAvatars etc
  • Vaidated Markup: The theme has validated XHTML and CSS code

lol thats all :P I guess to see the real magic of this theme you will have to actually test it out for yourself. This release is compatible with WordPress 2.2+ and ends all support for older theme versions i.e. Tigopedia 1.0 and Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0.

Support for Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0

If you want support for this theme you can ask your questions here. I will not be entertaining mails/personal messages concerning questions regarding the theme. If you want to ask anything related to the theme then this is your one and only platform.

Soon you will see a Faq section on the Official Tigopedia Homepage which will have answers to all your questions. Tigopedia Orkut and Tigopedia Live are the two upcoming themes by Sizlopedia and trust me they will rock you out.

Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0 Download and Preview

Download Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0 and also take a Live Preview. I will update this post with weekly builds so don’t forget to subscribe.

Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0 (Adsense-Optimized)

Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0 (Standard) currently has no default adsense optimization but in some days I will release the Adsense Optimized version of Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0 which will help you increase your earnings so do check back soon.

Bugs Log

#Children category display problem (Fixed)
#Problem with swapped comment colors (Fixed)
#Background rendering Issue in Safari (Fixed)
#Errors in CSS code (Fixed)
#Children pages display problem (Fixed)

Comments

comments

Ram karthik August 30, 2007 at 12:39 pm

The theme looks excellent. You deserve a lot for creating this theme. And the 5 months hard work will never go in vain. Great work. :)

DiggLife August 30, 2007 at 2:16 pm

Great work~!Congratulations!!This theme is marvelous!Maybe it’s time for me to have a shift.I will try it out soon.

John August 30, 2007 at 3:04 pm

slight issue with categories – it overlaps when a subtopic indents under the main
http://www.celebridiot.com/ – check the left sidebar

Rishi August 30, 2007 at 6:44 pm

This is my favorite theme! Its so sexy and fantastic. Really loving. Great work Dj, All the best for future releases! :)

Regards,
RISHI

Madhur Kapoor August 30, 2007 at 7:24 pm

Awesome theme buddy , i will give it a try in the future . And i cant wait for Tigopedia Orkut

Shankar Ganesh August 30, 2007 at 7:26 pm

Awesome job buddy. I personally love the colour scheme you’ve used.

The theme overall is brilliant and I just love it.

Great job, I know it’s gonna rock :D

MK August 30, 2007 at 10:45 pm

Congratulations!
Nice theme and excellent introducing …

Brown Baron August 31, 2007 at 4:00 am

That is one sweet looking theme. You really did a great job on it buddy. Congrats!

Allan Moult August 31, 2007 at 11:56 am

White background does not appear behind post in Safari on Mac.

Nice looking otherwise.

Monsef August 31, 2007 at 1:35 pm

Nice looking theme :) Thank for Share ;)

Dj Flush August 31, 2007 at 5:25 pm

Thanks for all the support and thanks to everyone who appreciated and liked the theme :)

John Just copy/paste the below code in style.css and you are good to go

.widget_categories ul li ul.children{
position: relative;
top: 0px;
left:-10px;
}

Thanks for pointing out the problem. I have fixed the theme file too. Do report if you find more bugs and glitches.

Allan Moult If you can please arrange a screenshot that would be better and easy for me to look and understand.

John August 31, 2007 at 5:45 pm

That worked like a charm fixing the overlap – sweet!

Dj Flush August 31, 2007 at 5:48 pm

Great! :D You know actually the Tigopedia coding is much more different than usual wordpress themes therefore I have done a lot to make it more widget compatible and still maintain its stability and design and its good when people report errors because this helps me make the theme more flexible and stable.

Thanks :) once again

Nirmal August 31, 2007 at 7:00 pm

Great theme DJ. The Web 2.0 looks are great.

Vijay August 31, 2007 at 7:54 pm

Awesome theme DJ.. I do appreciate the work you’ve put in all these months!

hyprborea August 31, 2007 at 8:14 pm

I’m not Allan Moult, but I can point you to a screenshot of the Safari rendering problem:

Dj Flush August 31, 2007 at 9:24 pm

hyprborea Open style.css with notepad and replace the code present there with the code present on this web page http://cl1p.net/tigopedia/

Try it and after that let me know if it fixed the problem or not.

Thailand Blog August 31, 2007 at 9:35 pm

I love the way this theme looks, but I’m having a small problem I loaded it and only the RSS and Technorati buttons are appearing for me. There are no Digg, StumbleUpon, etc. How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Dj Flush August 31, 2007 at 9:40 pm

Buddy the Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon etc buttons only appear in single posts.

For example take a look at http://www.thailandmusings.com/?p=1 and you will see social bookmark buttons below the post :D so that is not actually a problem at all.

Thailand Blog August 31, 2007 at 10:35 pm

Ahhhh…cool, but I feel stupid now

Anyway, thanks very much for the info and quick response. And the Tigopedia design really does rock! Thanks for the hard work!

Garion September 1, 2007 at 8:21 am

Very nice design, I think this could be the template I use for my new site.

Liza September 1, 2007 at 2:20 pm

I love this theme-thanks so much for making it available. One small issue is with the Blogroll. It isn’t showing up properly. There is no white background and text is appearing on the blue background.

Can you suggest how to fix this? I used the widget called links because there is no widget called Blogroll. Maybe that is the problem.

Dj Flush September 1, 2007 at 5:14 pm

Thailand Blog and Garion Thank you people for liking the theme :)

Liza The widget you are using for links is it a default widget that comes with Wordpress or have you applied it manually?

Utsay September 2, 2007 at 1:48 pm

Brilliant piece of work! I am thinking to use it on my site :D

Utsay September 2, 2007 at 2:10 pm

Sorry for double post. I just tried out the theme on Opera and Safari as well. I would like to let you know that the style.css on http://cl1p.net/tigopedia/ works! It is perfect now, thanks for the help….

Utsay September 2, 2007 at 2:54 pm

I guess I’ve found a bug.

Please see on the right sidebar of my site

The blogroll looks messed up. I am using widgets btw.

Dj Flush September 2, 2007 at 3:18 pm

I am working on that :) it is something unusual that I forgot to fix but I hope I come up with some solution soon enough.

Though the rest of the theme looks perfect :D

Utsay September 2, 2007 at 4:14 pm

Ok, I guess I’ll have to disable the blogroll for now and use a customized one :)

Please let us know when you fix it

MrGPT September 2, 2007 at 11:13 pm

Hey Dj,

What about adding a 468×60 banner next to the Blog title and tagline, like you have on this page with the Text Link Ads. :)

Thanks,
Drew

Dj Flush September 3, 2007 at 12:28 am

People I am in kind of an unhealthy state right now :)

Give me a few days and I shall answer all your queries thank you.

J.D. September 3, 2007 at 7:25 am

How hard would it be for someone to change the blue to a black or a grey?

Chicago Small Business September 3, 2007 at 2:41 pm

I just love this theme but I am having a small problem…
If you go here:
or the main page, you’ll see links are climbing on top of each other under “Pages” and “Poll”.
I have already copy and pasted the new CSS and applied the tip you posted for John but no luck.

Dj Flush September 3, 2007 at 4:29 pm

Chiago Small Business The problem was easy to fix so I just updated the style.css a little bit which you can find at http://cl1p.net/tigopedia/ and I hope that will do the job

I will soon fix the bugs and problems reported by other people too.

Chicago Small Business September 3, 2007 at 4:58 pm

Thanks a bunch DJ Flush! That worked like a charm.

Muric September 4, 2007 at 3:53 pm

Amazing

I was used to dark themes, but I gave it a try and I love it. I need to change my favicon. ;)

Thanks!

Rahul Patil September 4, 2007 at 7:48 pm

Hieee.. I wanna remove

# Entries RSS
# Comments RSS
# WordPress.org

in META bar.. can you help me??

Also tell me how to add own banner and removing text.

Monique September 5, 2007 at 8:40 am

I first must say that I loooove the template. I’ve made some changes to the image files to customize the look to what I want, I’m still working on that here and there. However my problem with it is that it keeps uninstalling itself. Every time I leave to computer for some time then come back it’s reverted back to my previous template. I thought it was just a fluke yesterday but it’s happened a few times to me again today. Sorry for writting so much, I hope you can help me fix this!

Dj Flush September 5, 2007 at 3:44 pm

Muric Have fun and enjoy :)

Rahul I guess you are using widgets on your blog. If that is so then the only option you have is to remove the META widget from Presentation -> Widgets.

Monique That is not a problem with my theme rather your database or your blog installation. Wordpress usually reverts to the default theme whenever a database error occurs. Its normal.

MrGPT September 6, 2007 at 3:28 am

Hey Dj Flush,

I hope you’re feeling better! Have you had a chance to help me out with my problem?

Thanks,
Drew

Utsay September 6, 2007 at 8:58 pm

The theme looks horrible on IE 6! I just tested it, and the titles disappeared! I hope that IE 6 gets vanished from the universe forever :@

DJ, can you fix this mess? :D

John September 6, 2007 at 9:27 pm

Utsay –

I have IE6 at work and my site shows up fine with it. Sure your upload went smoothly?

JP

Utsay September 7, 2007 at 3:40 pm

Yeah, my upload went smoothly. I just took a look at your site and it looks fine on IE 6. Wonder whats wrong with mine :(

John September 7, 2007 at 3:48 pm

I can screw up my theme in IE6 if I add ad code above the header and adsense in he first three post. Look at it now. I have to fix it in a bit and remove the ad code.

Tuncay September 8, 2007 at 5:57 am

Thanks for the theme :D

MrGPT September 8, 2007 at 11:20 pm

Hey Dj,

How can I add the 468×60 banner next to the Blog title and tagline, like you have on this page with the Text Link Ads.

Utsay September 9, 2007 at 10:04 pm

I just fixed the problem, it was a minor prob on my index.php file :(

So silly of me

MrGPT September 11, 2007 at 11:14 am

Dj,

Have you been able to help me with my problem! Please!

Thanks,
Drew

Alex September 11, 2007 at 9:45 pm

Hello, and congratulations for this great theme!

Is there a way for me to easily manage what will appear in the Menu Bar? Can I easily choose not to have all of my Pages displayed in the Menu?

Than you very much!

Liza September 12, 2007 at 2:08 am

Sorry to not reply earlier, have been away for 10 days.

I upgraded my WP to the Widget Version using a plug in called Sidebar Widget from here: http://automattic.com/

Do you think that is the reason for this problem?

FredPeters September 12, 2007 at 5:25 am

Thank you so much for creating this awesome theme. Could you tell me how to change the background to white instead of the light blue?

Thanks

John September 12, 2007 at 9:09 am

having an issue with the theme in IE

take a look at my site and you will see in IE the first post shows with no background at all nd now the single post page does the same thing. I have to assume the issue is in the header or with a sidebar but it looks fine in firefox. I am at a lose. Only solution that worked before was to reupload the index.php file and add any custome code back in.

Any ideas? Anyone?

Thanks

lewis September 12, 2007 at 10:40 pm

Hi really beautiful. Would like to apply it to my own site and get away from the dark one I have now.

But no matter what I try I can;t modify the left sidebar to show items I currently have .

For example if I load this to replace your latest posts I don’ see it ..

latest Posts

or the following as well never shows up .

Subscription

Enter your e-mail address to receive instant notifications when we post a new article!

Am I missing something ?

all the best,
Lewis

Sunny September 13, 2007 at 1:17 am

May I know your template link back process? Email if you can. :)

Web Enterpreneur Tips September 13, 2007 at 4:35 pm

Hi, there. I have same problem with CSS. And I found http://cl1p.net/tigopedia/ empty. Please, publish that css-code again. Thanks!

Dj Flush September 14, 2007 at 12:44 am

Hello everyone! I know I have still got to answer a lot of queries and help you out in fixing bugs and problems. Due to my very hectic education life I was unavailable to help you people till now.

But the good news is that day tomorrow onwards I will have a 3 day holiday which I will utilize to answer your questions and help you out so just stay tuned and check back tomorrow to see all solutions and answers to your problems.

Fred September 14, 2007 at 2:35 am

Thank you! :D Very Nice Theme

Mark September 14, 2007 at 6:14 pm

Very nice theme…can’t really wait for the adsense version!

heris September 14, 2007 at 10:03 pm

Very beautiful Wordpress theme. It also supports with SEO Title Tag and Add Meta Tags plugins. But could someone please tell me how to create a parapgraph (something like an introduction) that only exists on the homepage? Many thanks for your help.

lewis September 14, 2007 at 10:03 pm

Hey all,
never mind I got it by adding code before the call to dynamic widgets :)

great theme getting so many compliments on the implimentation at http://articles.atozfitness.com compared to the old dark theme.

Sincerely,
Lewis

heris September 14, 2007 at 10:10 pm

Just forget my question, I have found the answer at http://onemansblog.com/2007/07/09/tutorial-how-to-put-ads-on-wordpress-home-page-only/. Thanks for creating Tigopedia Reloaded 2.0 :-) .

viva September 15, 2007 at 8:33 am

What a wonderfulllllll theme :) The only thing missing is the adsense..

I think most ppl here would love it included

Anyways thanks for all efforts :)

Dj Flush September 15, 2007 at 11:58 pm

MrGPT I really apologize for replying so late. I am kind of busy with my studies and stuff. I have updated the code of Header.php such that you can add a banner next to the logo and description.

I see you have already done it at your blog so you won’t be needed the updated code anymore but for anyone who wants to add a 468×60 banner next to the logo just update header.php with the code at http://cl1p.net/tigopedia-mrgpt/

Utsay Use the latest Zip file of the theme. It has everything fixed.

Liza The theme does not render the styling correctly with the “Blogroll Widget” and I am working on that and tying to figure out the problem. I will let you know as soon as I come up with a solution.

Alex The theme basically uses the Pages function to display the pages in the menu bar. If you want to add something in the menu bar just do so as you normally would or let me know if there is something specific you want to add or remove from the menu bar.

FredPeters Open style.css and replace

background:url('images/bg_body.png') repeat top left fixed;

inside the “Body” container with

background:#fff;

John The theme on your blog looks perfectly fine to me in Firefox and IE currently. I hope this was just a temporary glitch at your side only.

Lewis You fixed it yourself. That is good to know.

Sunny Template link back process? If you are asking to sponsor this theme then I am really sorry to say I don’t support sponsored themes.

Web Enterpreneur Tips Please check http://cl1p.net/tigopedia/ again. I have added the code again.

Rest Everyone Thanks for the kind words and do stick around as the adsense optimized version will be available soon enough. Thank You.

Ekalavya September 17, 2007 at 4:55 pm

Looks hot! Keep up the good work

GlobalFlyer September 18, 2007 at 3:35 am

Awesome Theme. Thanks.

Alex September 20, 2007 at 5:48 am

DJ, thank you for your reply! By the Pages function, do you mean “Manage > Pages”? Please, forgive my ignorance! I cannot find an option, on Manage>Pages, to prevent certain pages from appearing in the Menu Bar.

Kelli September 22, 2007 at 10:30 am

Hi. I love your theme. I have just installed it. It is my first Wordpress blog. I made a change on the permalinks page and clicked to update the permalinks. In a message on the bottom, it said:

“If your .htaccess file were writable, we could do this automatically, but it isn’t so these are the mod_rewrite rules you should have in your .htaccess file. Click in the field and press CTRL + a to select all.”

I cannot find an .htaccess file and am unsure what to do with the new code for the mod_rewrite rules.

Also if you click on the links for my pages or my categories, it takes you to an error page.

Do you have any suggestions how to fix these problems? I am not sure if they are problems with the theme or with the wordpress software.

Thank you.

April September 23, 2007 at 3:00 am

DJ, thanks for the great great theme. We love it, but we are having a problem with the google ads in the post. We put in code for a 468×60 banner ad and it looks great, but after you go back into the post to do any edits, it changes to a skyskraper ad. Any idea on how to fix this?

Dj Flush September 23, 2007 at 4:20 pm

Kelli That is basically a Wordpress setting and has nothing to do with the theme. You seem new to Wordpress so I would recommend you to read this article first which will tell you more about Permalinks.

April If you are telling me that you are putting ads “inside” the posts then that has nothing to do with the theme rather it is concerned with the Wordpress system.

SizzledCore and RishiRaj are two very famous blogs which are using this theme along with ad banners.

The problem you are mentioning has something to do with the Wordpress system and not with the theme.

Raymund January 19, 2010 at 6:36 am

I used your template for my website. Please help me on putting google custom search on it. I dont know where and how to put the google custom search codes there. I will appreciate any help that you could provide. Thank you.

Kelli September 24, 2007 at 6:52 am

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction. I found the information that I needed to fix my permalinks.

adhon September 28, 2007 at 5:12 pm

I think this theme is really very cool. I like it very much.

Reduction_web October 1, 2007 at 12:36 am

I love this theme!

Honestly great job.

Kavera October 1, 2007 at 6:32 am

Why when i rollver the mouse with this theme (scroll down) stay “frame by frame” and the site stay slow to down???

Dj Flush October 1, 2007 at 3:08 pm

Kavera I think I got what you mean. Probably you mean why does it lag when the theme is scrolled down?

Thats just a normal effect which happens because of the background. Just change the background and you will get a smooth scrolling effect.

Rest Everybody I appreciate you very much for taking the time and leaving a fair comment of your appreciation towards me. Thanks!

John October 5, 2007 at 7:18 pm

how do you add a custom header image to replace the globe/text?
i have a nice banner I want to use in place of the default but just don’t know what to change.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Alex October 6, 2007 at 6:38 am

Hi DJ,

Any idea why some of my readers could not visualize my sidebars’ contents?

Alex October 6, 2007 at 6:53 am

@John, maybe this would help:

I found the globe image (logo.png) in the tigopedia-reloaded>images folder. I was able to successfully replacing it for another image (I made sure my image had the same pixel size as the original globe). I also kept the name logo.png for my new image.

Dj Flush October 7, 2007 at 6:47 pm

John I don’t think I need to explain it any more. Perhaps Alex did the job for you.

Alex Do you mean to say there is some content in your sidebar that you can see but your readers can not?

Alex October 10, 2007 at 4:49 pm

Hi DJ, that is exactly what I mean. To be more accurate: not all of my readers, but a part of them, could not see any content at all in my sidebar. All they can see is the background color.

Unfortunately (but temporarily, I hope) I had to replace the Tigopedia theme with the Wordpress Default theme, since I didn’t want part of my readers to be deprived of sidebar functionality. Please let me know if you have any ideas on how I can fix this!!!

Alex

46and47 October 12, 2007 at 9:21 am

Thanks for the great theme!

Henry October 17, 2007 at 9:09 am

Hi Dj Flush
I’ve chosen your wp theme among 5 “finalists” taken from the wp themes folder. I’ll use it in my new blog, and was wondering

1- Are you close to release an adsense optimized version ?
2- Any easy way to make it 2 col and not 3 col ? I need to widen the post area

Thanks a lot in advance, and hope 2 hear from u soon. Congrats 4 such gr8 theme.

Greetings from Argentina!

David October 19, 2007 at 2:42 pm

The theme was nice but I have one problem i.e feed link under Internet Explorer 7 is not working. Could you please check this and for Firefox its working fine.

Nathan October 25, 2007 at 9:41 am

Fantastic job! My favorite theme (by far!) after days of searching.

Any chance of a 2 column, left sidebar variation in the works?

Gizmostyle November 1, 2007 at 2:15 am

Great work mate. I was just wondering how one can put a ad banner in the header? It may be obvious but I have no clue.

Thanks

Shivaranjan November 4, 2007 at 12:12 am

I don’t see the archives.php in this theme. So I am unable to see create a archives page using the templates. How do I resolve this?

lordmarin November 5, 2007 at 1:24 pm

Very nice theme.
I’m testing it now :D

Natureboy November 6, 2007 at 2:46 am

Please let us know when you get the adsense ads integrated into Tigopedia 2! The ones set up for 1 were brilliant!

Looking forward to it.

Search Engine November 25, 2007 at 5:29 am

Hi
Thanks for the theme. Any idea when you are going to release Adsense optimized version ?

Dj Flush November 25, 2007 at 1:36 pm

Guys I really apologize to you all for not providing the support for this theme which was my responsibility but due to my very tough schedule and hectic routine I have been unable to do most of the theme work.

I promise that soon I will answer all your questions with the highest details and will also give some news about the Tigopedia adsense optimized version.

The adsense ready version can be expected somewhere near the mid of December this year. Thanks for understanding.

Jim December 5, 2007 at 6:58 am

Great Theme!

However, I am having a lot of trouble with IE versions below 7 (on IE 6 right now and it looks like heck). Basically the header and the columns are thrown all over the page in lower editions of IE. It seems like the divs would be floating around to the extreme left or right. A bit hard to describe, look at my site in IE 6 http://www.thenetfool.com

If anyone can help me out please email me.

Shawn December 8, 2007 at 10:34 am

Hello,

I have customized the 404 page but it continues to give me the default 404 page when a search comes up empty. I am using the search widget.

Is there a solution to this?

Search for “chicken” brings up nothing, but a standard 404 page, not the modified one.

Peter December 9, 2007 at 10:43 pm

Congratulations on great theme. I’m no computer expert and I had something that I think looks really good up in a day.

Only problem I had was when I click on the ‘Blog Feed’ link I get an error message from Internet Explorer – ‘The webpage cannot be displayed’. The error message also says ‘Most likely cause: Some content or files on this webpage require a program that you don’t have installed.’

What do I need to do make sure my visitors do not see this error message. Thanks.

Athar December 16, 2007 at 5:03 pm

I am waiting for the adsense version !

Please release it as soon as possible.

Wizard December 25, 2007 at 12:10 pm

Hi, I really love this theme. Fully optimized for SEO work. I am still facing problem with indenting children categories. I downloaded this theme yesterday. Does this theme comes with latest code? Please advice

Dj Flush December 25, 2007 at 1:37 pm

Wizard Yes the theme comes with the latest code. It shall work fine with the Wordpress 2.3+ series.

Do you want to give a margin to the children categories from the left? Is that what you want? Please let me know.

Shawn December 25, 2007 at 2:08 pm

DJ Flush,

Is there a trick to get the search page to return multiple posts when you have wordpress set to only show 1 post at a time?

For example, if I search for every post that has “superman” in it, I should bring back about 5 posts, not just 1.

I know this might be a workaround…

Also (see post above) I did find where the 404 message was coming from and changed it. I found the 404 message in about 3 different pages of the template (Just an FYI)

–Shawn

Andreas December 27, 2007 at 1:09 am

Hi,

I am looking since Dec. 1st nearly every day this site and waiting for the adsense-ready version of Tigopedia. I like the theme and installed that on some other blogs of mine. Its really great.

Do you have a release Date for the adsense ready version yet?

If u want I can try to translate the theme.

electricsashimi January 4, 2008 at 3:29 am

Its January and still no adsense version :(

Jason January 7, 2008 at 8:12 am

Hi, Great theme and I am looking forward to the Adsense version. I do have one question, the blog feed returns an error message in IE 7 but works fine in Firefox. Any ideas? Thanks again for the great work.

zor January 11, 2008 at 1:03 am

Its awesome theme! I’ve just found and installed it, its what I was looking for, thanks!

Femi January 15, 2008 at 1:00 am

I just installed the theme but my comments link is not working I’m getting an error message…it’s like anyone would not be able to leave a comment on my blog…can you help? Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Kathy January 21, 2008 at 9:00 pm

I added Adsense in the right sidebar. I went to widgets, added a text widget to the right sidebar, called it Google Ads, & pasted my Adsense code for a 160×600 ad in it. There ya go, Adsense tower on every page.

I’m also adding an Adsense 468×60 ad at the end of every post. For this I installed the Adsense Deluxe plugin, add your code for the 468×60 to it as the default. Then at the end of each post, all you need to type is

I know, that’s only 2, and you’re allowed 3, but I haven’t figured out a way to insert a 3rd yet.

Tara January 28, 2008 at 11:01 am

I love this theme, however the sub categories do not work. They show up as main categories. Any idea how to fix this?

Tara January 31, 2008 at 11:00 am

Does anyone keep up with the support here for the theme?

Jo February 3, 2008 at 5:54 am

Thanks for this theme. However, I’m having the same problem as Tara with the categories all showing as parent categories.
Hope to get some feedback.
More power to you!

m07 February 3, 2008 at 11:10 am

Great analysis of the theme. Thanks. I needed it.

GlobalBuzz February 5, 2008 at 3:17 pm

Very nice work. Most interestingly it does not come across as a typical WP theme but more inline with a Social Networking style.

Thanks

Dj Flush February 5, 2008 at 4:56 pm

Guys I am back. I know I have not been there to support the issues related to this theme and that is because of my busy routine.

I code, I study, I blog…thats a lot of things actually.

So if you have any issues, please mention your site and leave me a screenshot if possible and I will provide a fix soon.

Use Picsopedia to host your screenshots. Thanks!

Richard February 11, 2008 at 8:51 am

Hey. I’m having some breaks in the background on certain pages. The white background seems to have a gap in it. It is fine in most of my pages, but missing parts of it in only a couple. Any solutions to this problem? Here are some screen shots below.

(http://blog.gptwebsites.com/get-paid-to/all/)

(http://blog.gptwebsites.com/get-paid-to/complete-offers/)

Thank you.

Dj Flush February 13, 2008 at 12:44 am

Hello Richard! I checked those screenshots and your blog. The background breaks in cases where the post length is greater than the background image.

I can create a background image for you that is more longer but it will increase the image size a bit?

If you are ok with it just let me know and I will make one for you.

Richard February 13, 2008 at 4:54 am

That’s fine with me. I could resize the image myself if you can just let me know which image(s) I have to make bigger. Or you can make a larger image. Whatever is easier for you! Thanks.

Val February 14, 2008 at 12:08 am

Dj Flush, can you tell me how can I remove the logo and slogan lines from header at http://www.brgwork.ro/blog so that the header GIF background I uploaded stays unmodified?

Thanks!

Tara February 14, 2008 at 8:15 am

Any idea as to why the sub categories show up as parent?

Le February 15, 2008 at 10:09 pm

Thank you for this magnificent theme, I really love it. Waiting impatiently for next version with adsense ready.

Eric February 21, 2008 at 12:51 am

Someone keeps deleting the code thats on http://cl1p.net/tigopedia/

I think i need that code to stop the gaps in the white background. The same problem that Richard above has.

Tara February 25, 2008 at 7:02 am

Has anyone figured out what the sub categories show up as main categories? There does not seem to be any support at all for this theme.

Dj Flush February 25, 2008 at 1:41 pm

@Eric

I won’t know until you either show me a screenshot or post your blog URL.

@Tara

Can you at least show me a screenshot? like Richard did so I can visually see the problem you are facing.

I am not too active at the support of this theme because I am usually very busy with my university studies and other blogging affairs but still I try my best to help out users who are using this theme on their blog.

Tara February 25, 2008 at 4:19 pm

The web address is http://www.mainstreetdog.com

If you look at your test

You will see categories and child categories.

Mine will not allow child categories, it shows them as regular categories and does not place them under the main category.

Val February 25, 2008 at 8:47 pm

Thanks!

Dj Flush February 25, 2008 at 11:07 pm

@Tara

You downloaded the theme probably before I fixed this issue. Download the latest build of theme from http://www.sizlopedia.com/tigopedia/ and replace the new style.css with the old one and I think it should work properly.

@Val

Open header.php and remove this code from the file

<div class="logo">
<h1><a class="blog-name" href="<?php bloginfo('url'); ? rel="nofollow">"><?php bloginfo('name'); ?></a></h1>
<p class="blog-description"><?php bloginfo('description'); ?></p>
</div><!--logo--></code>

Val February 26, 2008 at 12:15 am

@Dj Flush: I have removed the indicated code from the header.php but now at http://www.brgwork.ro/blog/ you can see the header banner shrinked up, and no longer keeping its height. Can this be fixed?

Dj Flush February 26, 2008 at 12:34 am

Open style.css and find the .header class. In there simply add the following code

.header{
height:100px;
}

Readjust to your taste

Tara February 26, 2008 at 8:27 am

Nope still does the same thing. It looks like the same files I already have. It still does not put the sub categories under the categories. It makes all sub categories main.

Val February 26, 2008 at 12:40 pm

Thanks. It did work, in terms of making the header back to his original size. Any idea how do I make the space under the header smaller, similar to the one on top of the header?

Right now there is a large space under the header image and it look silly.

I love the theme, please help me love it more :)

Dj Flush February 26, 2008 at 1:45 pm

@Tara

This is weird. However I will find a solution for you anyways. Give me a day or two to look into the matter more deeply. I will definitely come up with a solution fast.

@Val

Change the value from 100px to 70px or readjust the value until you think that that the gap between the header and menu is sufficiently enough.

Val February 26, 2008 at 2:39 pm

Dj Flush…thanks a lot man! It worked just fine

Thomas February 27, 2008 at 6:35 am

Hey Dj, I want to use this template as it fits my needs perfectly. However I have been messing around with it and is it possible to change the size of the center widget? I want the part where the posts go to be wider, and I cannot find where to do that. Is it possible? Thanks.

adrain March 4, 2008 at 5:04 am

Man the theme does have a good web 2.0 look and i have myself made my first theme last month ( in blogger though)…took about 3 months to perfect it.

Kudos for pulling up the great..work…an advice though…y don’t you optimize the adsense and release…it i would love to put it on my site http://topwpthemes.com/ for free download and maybe use for one of my site?

what do you say? it’s march ans good time to make your theme famous again.

Blog Tools March 7, 2008 at 6:47 pm

Wooohoo…Nice Job!
Really cool and fresh 2.0 theme
Thanks!

kasyah March 10, 2008 at 4:17 pm

This theme was awesome! nice design.

Derek March 24, 2008 at 8:22 am

All my sidebar boxes have a spacing issue. No margin on the bottom, some have too much space at the top, some of the subpages on menu are spaced oddly. I have experimented with no luck on many different settings to get this fixed. Can you help? I changed the bullet graphic, BTW.

Also, the sidebars are even with the top of the content box in IE6, but are lower in IE7…any ideas?

Thanks so much…this has been bothering me for awhile.

Hunter March 29, 2008 at 7:48 am

I am excited to check out the theme. It looks excellent and I can’t wait to give it a go. Do you have any other color theme?

Val March 30, 2008 at 4:48 am

@Dj Flush … how can I add another block like Calendar, Blogroll etc on the right margin, but the inside of it to be possible to insert various content, like banners, images, AdSense, videos from youtube etc?

I did not find in wordpress add new block or something similar.

Thanks!

NiceSoft April 2, 2008 at 1:20 am

Hello, Hunter.

You may try a GPL program SiTCE (Site Theme Color Editor) to change color scheme. That is described and available for download on http://Nice-Soft.blogspot.com.

Please let us know if the program does what you want.

Thank you.

Derek April 4, 2008 at 8:31 am

Just upgraded to Wordpress 2.5 and the theme is messed up in IE 7. My main content box text is way out to the left…it is no longer centered or justified within the box. Ideas?

Thanks,

Derek

Dj Flush April 6, 2008 at 12:31 pm

Guys I am busy with my exams and studies (as always) so do not have the time to check the theme for compatibility issues with the new Wordpress 2.5 but I will working on it soon.

Please check back after a week or so to get an updated version of the theme. Thanks for understanding.

iRom April 6, 2008 at 7:43 pm

Will we ever get an adsense ready version?

I love this theme…but adding adsense to it myself sucks.

Dj Flush April 6, 2008 at 8:19 pm

Probably next month. I am also launching a new theme soon so the adsense version will come along with it.

Angad Sodhi May 17, 2008 at 4:42 pm

I am so very impressed with this site. It’s awesome!!!

deane June 9, 2008 at 10:33 am

Nice theme…how can I put adsense at header? the right side..

Nhim Long Xanh July 3, 2008 at 2:20 pm

nice theme, thanks :-)

Puneet July 5, 2008 at 5:41 pm

I just lost the next and previous entry option at the end of my homepage.Please help me out

Monemaking Ideas July 15, 2008 at 11:18 pm

Very nice theme, thank you.

vi July 25, 2008 at 8:33 am

Hello,

I am planning to use this for a website that has mainly static pages with a blog section. Is it customizable? Can the logo, plug-ins, widgets, fonts, colors be changed to suit the topic of the website?

Appreciate your feedback.

Cheers

Rhea Calma August 17, 2008 at 11:58 am

Nice theme. I’m still using v1.0 because it’s adsense optimized. Will you have v2.0 optimized soon?

Many thanks.

Bendz August 20, 2008 at 5:30 pm

Hi,

Just now I’m using your theme.

Nice one.

:-)
International Insurance Web World

saphruser August 25, 2008 at 2:46 am

Hi, i want to have a wide website look like original Tiga has, unlike urs which is litle narrow. could you tell me where can i make changes so that i can utilise entire screen. also please tell me if i can change colors of background. lastly i want to remove blogfeed,technorati etc from pages. please advise thank you very much for your time.
I love your theme, i just want to make it wide like Tigo.

cscara August 26, 2008 at 2:25 am

Just installed on my windows themes and styles site.It seams to be perfect for my topic,how can i make the footer to be like header,same with and not bellow midle contet

bbto September 3, 2008 at 7:26 pm

Hi, thanks for share your theme, I’ve been using it but and still waiting for the theme optimized for adsense… I am asol been having a trouble with the theme, it dosn’t display the “image caption”.
Well, that’s it, just repeat that is a great theme, great work.
Regrards.

Robert September 11, 2008 at 3:19 am

Hi there,

First of all, Well done on the theme. Its really great, looks good and clean.

I used your theme ver.2 but with the upgrade to WP 2.6.1 My posts went all funny.

There are no paragraph breaks in my posts. Have you fixed this yet? or is there just something I’m missing?

thank you.

Sammy Milla September 19, 2008 at 11:50 am

well done.

looking ahead for the adsense SEO version

DonDE October 11, 2008 at 6:04 am

Thanks for you theme! :-D I think it’s cool and fresh.

I didn’t know that it is possible you do an adsense version, but in this moment I am working on my site (http://wwwdon.de) in order it looks with your theme like if it were the adsense version or sizlopedia ;-)

mascali October 18, 2008 at 10:20 am

Any news about adsense ?
Thanks anyway

msn sözleri November 5, 2008 at 8:08 pm

i installed this theme to http://www.msnji.com and i’m happy :) thanks sizlopedia

tweakwindows November 14, 2008 at 11:07 pm

Nice work DJ.At first I thought Tigopedia is new site name:)

Lee November 24, 2008 at 5:35 pm

I’m not seeing Tigarator in my admin panel. I’m guessing that perhaps it’s not compatible with Wordpress 2.6.3?

edebiyat November 28, 2008 at 12:15 pm

Thanks to Sizlopedia for this excellent theme.

Shan December 26, 2008 at 8:11 am

Hi

This theme is excellent but the only problem i am getting with it is uploading images. Mean to say i want to show images next to the content but it not supporting. I think you understand this one. for example if i place a image right side of the page so its not showing next to the content instead content always shoing bottom of the images. I want to put the image right or left side along with the content not bottom of images.

moneymatters February 5, 2009 at 12:46 pm

this is one of the best Wordpress themes I’ve seen. thanks!!

faisal February 8, 2009 at 11:52 am

Thank you…this theme is powerful.

nice work…

Ron February 9, 2009 at 2:20 am

Dj, I like your Tigopedia theme. Can I use your Sizlopedia glob logo with the “ring” instead of the Tigopedia glob logo without the ring?

Videolu Dersler April 11, 2009 at 7:08 pm

Great theme DJ. The Web 2.0 looks are great. :)

Vinny June 1, 2009 at 8:45 pm

I want to put my drop down menu is what I do?

Gamal June 19, 2009 at 7:17 pm

please i want to add banner 468×60 in the right side in the header

thanx

WellWell July 8, 2009 at 10:23 am

Hi. Is it possible to make this template (Tiglopedia Reloaded 2.0) wider? I need center column wider for 100px.

donna October 6, 2009 at 10:21 am

Hi I absolutely adore your theme, think you have done a fantastic job. Is there any way I can change the background colour and side bar header colours to green instead of blue? is it a case of going into the editor and adding the font colour I want? which bit of code do I change? thanks Donna

Microsoft Points February 3, 2010 at 1:15 am

It's a great theme, I'm going to install it on my first blog I created.

Microsoft Points February 3, 2010 at 6:15 am

It's a great theme, I'm going to install it on my first blog I created.

kotkot March 5, 2010 at 10:45 am

Hey Dj, can you give a little information how do i placing GA in this cool templates .. :D

kotkot March 5, 2010 at 3:45 pm

learningthings April 6, 2010 at 6:24 am

Outstanding job done with this theme. Thank you so much for that! I am using it in the blog section of my website listed below but I have a question. The RSS Feed link is broken so I have not been able to get started using that feature. What should I do?

Tanha Karim April 17, 2010 at 1:37 am

Asalam aliequm

i install this theme on my two sites but i have a problem i am newbie

how to add banner in header file ?

i add but it sets up or down how i fix it ?

Merv April 27, 2010 at 8:34 am

It's been 2 years…are you ever going to release the adsense optimized version? Does anyone have any code modifications in order to provide the adsense placements? The whole point of the theme was to have this, so it would help us get a higher CTR. Reply please!

Merv April 27, 2010 at 8:35 am

shaunhinklein May 19, 2010 at 9:51 pm

Thanks!

Raid Recovery May 20, 2010 at 1:30 pm

yes, it's really an example of good work. congrats to you

Free Xbox Live July 21, 2010 at 12:55 am

That is a pretty cool theme and your coding is very solid, good job

Shuja 18 September 2, 2010 at 9:16 pm

Nice One Saad.

Thomas November 17, 2010 at 10:11 pm

Gonna give this theme a whirl after I saw it on another website. And as far as the adsense optimized version goes…that would be great. But until then I will just have to manually insert the ads!

Jenna January 14, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Hi I am now using this theme on my new blog which runs wordpress 3.0+. Do you have any plans to release the Adsense-Optimized version?

It is a very nice theme, hope that you will update it.

Thanks,
Jenna

raymund@ health articles February 13, 2011 at 3:49 am

The theme is awesome…

Health Articles February 13, 2011 at 3:50 am

Hi, when will the next version be released?

hostoholic.com March 20, 2011 at 7:53 am

Wow, I have to assume the issue is in the header or with a sidebar but it looks fine in firefox. I am at a lose. Only solution that worked before was to reupload the index.php file and add any costume code back in, thanks for the wonderful share.

Desktop computers March 27, 2011 at 8:58 am

awesome every thing was there…

Desktop computers March 30, 2011 at 3:51 am

this wordpress can be used in web..

Nursing schools Utah April 4, 2011 at 4:52 pm

nice looking theme. but after work hard u achieved really beauty..

money-manage April 12, 2011 at 6:40 am

Thanks to this template and I like it very well, but I have a small problem about the recent comments widgets it doesn’t shown in the sidebar can you help me regarding this matter. Once again thank you very much.

Lena Morgan February 4, 2012 at 6:18 pm

thanks for download link

Tiffany_Marie_Hayes March 11, 2012 at 2:54 am

Hello, I really love this theme, however I would like to make everything fit the screen. I’m able to use 100% in the page container width, but I am not a pro, and everything else is off center….would it be too much trouble for you to explain how to resize the other elements…..my main issue is the the main post widget/section is way too narrow for my taste, it squishes all of my information, and it isnt very appealing;) although I can’t find another theme anywhere that pleases my eye like this one. Thank you in advance, Tiffany